Thursday, March 18, 2010

Banking Regulation


So Here is a link to a face book for Promissory Note Masters dot Org. It is just basically My consulting business for people who are in need of getting out of financial trouble with their Home or Real Estate. I hope the Fed and the Gang on Capital Hill get it together. I just heard that the banking reform bill that Chris Dodd the former Presidential Candidate is proposing, is going to be under the control of the Federal Reserve. Another Private Corporation going to Regulate itself? This is about like the Fox in the Hen house! I sure Would like your Opinion on this regulatory agency under the Control of the Federal Reserve. The Banks still are not Lending much and I heard there are Eleven Million Mortgages underwater as of Mid-March.
Face Book Note Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment